Brabham BT44B Martini 1975 by Tamiya 1/12th scale

Hi Dean, just discovered your building log on this kit. How is it coming along? I remember in the 70's I had a little Gorgi version of this car. Was one of my favourite little cars. Would the scale be 1/43 then ??? There was also a name of a driver on the side just below the cockpit. Can't recall his name now ... think it was an Australian driver ...Could be wrong though. Thanks for jogging up wonderful memories with this build.

Hi Dean, just discovered your building log on this kit. How is it coming along? I remember in the 70's I had a little Gorgi version of this car. Was one of my favourite little cars. Would the scale be 1/43 then ??? There was also a name of a driver on the side just below the cockpit. Can't recall his name now ... think it was an Australian driver ...Could be wrong though. Thanks for jogging up wonderful memories with this build.
Hello, and thank you. The kit is 1/12 scale. At the moment I am concentrating on my ship model. But will eventually get back to this car. ;)

Back