HMS Winchelsea 1764, 32 gun Frigate 1:48, Syren Ship model by Trussben

Well the move was completed after our new home was built on Oak Island.
The new model workshop/office is far smaller than my previous one at only 13x13 but I’m using shelving and other things to maximize space which is ongoing.
Winchelsea is now waiting for me to start Chapter 7 on the Quarter Deck hopefully in the next couple of weeks as soon as I find all the parts!

IMG_6663.jpeg

... so Winchelsea got a new home! Nice shipyard setup. You can maximize the storage by using that wheeled drawers, I bought some in IKEA. They available in three colors.

1715028691652.png

Quick question: what is the device name next to the vacum cleanener. I know it is trap and cleans the air.

... so Winchelsea got a new home! Nice shipyard setup. You can maximize the storage by using that wheeled drawers, I bought some in IKEA. They available in three colors.

View attachment 446167

Quick question: what is the device name next to the vacum cleanener. I know it is trap and cleans the air.
It’s a dust deputy low pro cyclone that traps 98% of dust in it instead of in your shop vac.
They work really well so your vac filter lasts much longer.
The low pro is just a shorter unit than their normal one so it would fit under the desk.

I am looking forward to see in some time your new progress on the beautiful ship model

Back