Unimat 3 Lathe/Mill plus Accessories, Preac Table Saw and Proxxon MF 70 for Sale [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLB

Hi Group,

I have upgraded my shop to larger size Taig Tools and am looking for a new home for some tools that served me well in the past on smaller scale models. I would welcome any reasonable offers. The Unimat has a ton of accessories, a variable speed controller, Mill stock and a second motor that may or may not work.

The Preac was my first table saw before upgrading to a Byrnes Saw and works great for smaller operations as does the Proxxon MF 70. I have attached some photos for the machines. I would entertain any reasonable offers via private message. I live in Illinois. They can all be sold separately to anyone interested. Shipping to be negotiated.

Unimat 3 Lathe.jpg

Unimat 3 Lathe Another View.jpg

Unimat 3 Mill.jpg

Unimat 3 Accessories.jpg

Preac Table Saw 1.jpg

Preac Table Saw 2.jpg

Proxxon Mf 70.jpg

Proxxon MF 70 (2).jpg

Both the Unimat 3 and the Proxxon MF 70 are great tools, I've been using them for years (no experience with the Preac tough). So they would be a worthwhile investment!
János

I already sold it as well as the Emco Unimat. The Proxxon Mill is still avail

you know that if you list it on ebay you need to post it on the forum where people can bid on ebay
i bid on ebay and didn't get chance to bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back