USCG Harriet Lane for the United States Navy 1859 - Build Log NCC (Navy-Curtis Craft) Scale 1:96 [COMPLETED Build]

It's under "Flying Cloud" by Mamoli kit bash.
Take some retrospective pics of the deck houses, details etc. From what I cansee in your latest post the details look really nice! Thumbsup
Pete! BMT posted some nice pics on my log (Post #171) when he was sharing his experience with the scale of the guns versus the height of the bulwarks.

Cheers!

Good morning, BMT! I hope all's well in your world and your Harriet Lane is progressing to your liking! Would love to see some pics when you have the chance. In the meantime . . .

Blessings. Peace. Gratitude.
Chuck

After a few setbacks, we will complete the Harriet!

Lots of learning and support from the community (Peter and Chuck, a special shout out).

The next project is to plant some Bolivian Rainbow, Hot Portugals, and Super Chili Hybrid with marigolds and begonias.

Then off to the Disarmodel Navio Rayo Puesto de Combate ....

BMT

IMG_5002.jpegIMG_5001.jpegIMG_4999.jpegIMG_4998.jpegIMG_4997.jpeg

After a few setbacks, we will complete the Harriet!

Lots of learning and support from the community (Peter and Chuck, a special shout out).

The next project is to plant some Bolivian Rainbow, Hot Portugals, and Super Chili Hybrid with marigolds and begonias.

Then off to the Disarmodel Navio Rayo Puesto de Combate ....

BMT

View attachment 449783View attachment 449784View attachment 449785View attachment 449786View attachment 449787
Good evening. A wonderful build. Congratulations. Cheers Grant

Back