¡Hola desde México!

I have a plastic Heller "La Sirene", which has thread hand made shrouds and an interesting simplified rigging. I have three cheap wooden sets which will require additional pieces but I already localized a supplier in Mexico. I am extied to begin a new stage of modelling.

Welcome aboard SOS, Policarpov! We suggest you start a building log. What do you think?

May I know how you get your nickname? Polikarpov Design Bureau was a Soviet OKB (design bureau) for aircraft, led by Nikolai Nikolaevich Polikarpov. Dux Factory was acquired by the USSR and became part of Polikarpov. ;)

Hallo Ignacio,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
A very good way to get help and assistance is starting abuilding log, where you can show your actual status of your project and asking questions.
We can comment and give hints and are ready to assist you where every necessary and requested....

My nickname has a quite simple story. I like particularly the P-51 MUstang, so I chose the nickname "Mesteño." This is the original spanish word for community owned herds (horses, oxen, sheep.etc) in Spain,so the name was applied to roaming herds in the Spanish America. As a veterinarian I liked it so I commented with my daughter, and she asked: "Dad, is there a short chubby plane?", "Well, yeah," I answered, "The Polikarpov". "That is your plane identity dad. " So that's the story. I always choose that nickname in modeling forums.

Hello! it's a great pleasure to join this group in the hope that I will learn from experienced ship modelers, and I promise to do my best sharing knowledge, ideas and tips.
Ignacio (radio call Polikarpov)
Hallo Ignacio alias @Polikarpov
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back