No matter how much you study the experience of the Masters, you still make your own mistakes.
I tried to dye the fabric in a folk way, in the broth of onion peel. I liked the color, but problems began later, when gluing. Thre was an unexpected reaction of the colored fabric and the glue MOMENT Carpenter. So the first set of fabric went to the bin.
My greetings, dear colleagues,
My work on the sails is coming to an end. After a series of trial and error I got almost two sets of sails. I present the final version. Material - cambric, painted with artistic oil paint diluted in white spirit.
For the moment all that is left is to make a reef-band.