“La Jacinthe” Schooner France -1:42 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Alexander, thanks! Perfect fit of parts, a rich study of the filling of the ship ...
Examining your model, I remembered the time when, with the same pleasure and admiration, I looked at the works of Bezverkhny, Shevelev, Baranov ... And, I was inspired by them!
Hope to be like you! Thumbsup

Dear Andrey,
Thank you for such a high evaluation of my work. In my turn, please let me express my admiration of the level and quality of Your work. Your LE FLEURON is an outstanding work already, and when it will be finished it will take an honoroble place within the works of outstanding Masters. I would especially like to express my respect for your generous work of sharing your wealth of experience.
My best regards.

The wooden case was ordered a long time ago, so it was awaiting the end of the work for almost two years.
The carpenter is a real Master, I tried to find the good one for a very long time, and I found him when I ordered the case for Carolina.IMG_1323ф.jpgIMG_1327ф.jpgIMG_1331ф.jpg
The case is dismountable, assembled out of three parts.

Last edited:
In conclusion, dear colleagues and friends, let me express my gratitude
to everyone who followed my work, for your responses and comments. Your opinion is
very important and dear to me. I want to thank my friend, Jimmy Nugid, who
advised and kindly invited me to this site, where I had a chance to communicate with so many interesting people. I especially want to express my
gratitude to my daughter-in-law Valeria, who provided valuable assistance in
tanslating my messages, my knowledge of English for this was clearly
not enough.
I wish you inspiration in work, my dear friends.

With deep respect, Alexander Belan.

n conclusion, dear colleagues and friends, let me express my gratitude
to everyone who followed my work, for your responses and comments. Your opinion is
very important and dear to me. I want to thank my friend, Jimmy Nugid, who
advised and kindly invited me to this site, where I had a chance to communicate with so many interesting people. I especially want to express my
gratitude to my daughter-in-law Valeria, who provided valuable assistance in
tanslating my messages, my knowledge of English for this was clearly
not enough.
I wish you inspiration in work, my dear friends.

With deep respect, Alexander Belan.
It is obvious Alexander that your work touches us, and your building log is a clear example of a genuine interest! it’s one thing when you know and know-how, you want to share it quite another! Many, many thanks! We are proud and happy to have you aboard! First Place Metal

...but wait... almost forgot, What's next on the radar??? Don't let us wait for long. ;)

Hallo Alexander,
congratulation for this wonderful model - which got the correct and deserving showcase.
Many Many Thanks for this interesting building log, which was a every time a place of interest looking at your amazing tipps

What shall I say -> Wonderful model - Great appearance - I am a fan of your work
Congratulations

And off course the questions has to come: What is your next project? We all here hope to see also your next model in a building log here in our forum.
But definitely: Many thanks, that you showed us the work on this master piece.

BTW: Please do not forget to present your model also in our gallery of finished models

Dear Uve, thank you very much. As soon as i have finished with the photo I will post it in the gallery.
My best regards.

Hallo @Kortes , Hallo my friend,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
Looking forward to see your actual project........

Back