1/32 Bellona keel

Made very little progress, have just came out of hospital. heart nearly stopped, my whole motor neurome system shut down. i have been diagnosed whith Myasthenia Gravis. very debilitating. My immune system has taken over speaking to my muscles, speaks garbage most of the time, going to take about a year to recover. Have laid keel, Used oak, and have cut frames, just need to create space for RC control in hull

Get well soon Andy, your ship will wait.
Still recovering, two months in hospital, took weeks to diagnose, really thankful for the NHS, absolutely no bills and free prescriptions and free equipment etc. recovery is really slow, still awaiting a wheelchair. cant walk more than 15m at a time and stand for about four minutes, but building strength, have doodled with the build, but not much progress, been rebuilding the study/workshop.

Hi Andy, Good to hear there is improvement in you health and you even start thinking about your workshop again.
Hope 2023 will be the year of your speedy recovery and you will be really able to make some dust again.

Hi Andy, Good to hear there is improvement in you health and you even start thinking about your workshop again.
Hope 2023 will be the year of your speedy recovery and you will be really able to make some dust again.
Going to be a couple of years yet, have loads to do round the house, fencing, roofing, flooring, wiring, plastering, decorating. and each one takes more than a week or two, and most i cant even do myself now, did some wiring today, run in a new cable from the garage to the consumer unit. Got to contact my company (yes even after a year and a half i am still employed, but on benifits) going to see if i can do some work from home, prepping lessons, marking, teaching from home etc, got to take it easy i tire so easily

Back