1/450 Gunze Sanygo QE2

1/450 QE2 is as done as I’m gonna make it. It was a quick project, a little over 3 weeks and in some places it shows lol. I’m satisfied with it for a rush job. Biggest issue was I broke off the tiny piece of mast that holds the rigging….after it was rigged. Even though it’s crooked I’m lucky I got the glue to hold it back on at all.20 Done.jpg21 Done.jpg22 Done.jpg23 Done.jpg24 Done.jpg25 Done.jpg

1/450 QE2 is as done as I’m gonna make it. It was a quick project, a little over 3 weeks and in some places it shows lol. I’m satisfied with it for a rush job. Biggest issue was I broke off the tiny piece of mast that holds the rigging….after it was rigged. Even though it’s crooked I’m lucky I got the glue to hold it back on at all.View attachment 278674View attachment 278675View attachment 278676View attachment 278677View attachment 278678View attachment 278679
You build looks terrific. A nice tribute to a beautiful liner. Well done!

Not much more to add to the prior recognitions and compliments for your very precisely detailed liner. Rich (PT-2)
Thanks Rich. Honestly this kit has the least amount of detail of any I've made but I do appreciate your kind words. There were a lot of pieces that aren't really railings that came in plastic. I would usually use PE for railings and stairs but that wasn't possible for this kit.

Back