Le Fleuron 1: 48 Deck gun construction log by Miniature Arts

I will join also for the fish
@Blue fin sailing - a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Many Many Thanks for sharing with us this great built also with showing us some of your working methods.... great to see
f.e. this small tool is very helpful - very good idea
IMG_20191225_113551.jpg

also great to see such correct details like the form of the lower cill - Just in February I had a small technical talk about this detail with Tom from CAF
IMG_20200106_185627.jpg
49.jpg

Extremely good work based on a very good quality kit! And you have a very good eye and a lot of modeling feeling for these details - Congratulations for this very good model Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up

Many Many Thanks for sharing with us this great built also with showing us some of your working methods.... great to see
View attachment 138901

also great to see such correct details like the form of the lower cill - Just in February I had a small technical talk about this detail with Tom from CAF
View attachment 138902
View attachment 138903

Extremely good work based on a very good quality kit! And you have a very good eye and a lot of modeling feeling for these details - Congratulations for this very good model Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up
Thank you for your encouragement, this little tool is also learned from a European grandfather, and it is when making this windowsill that I do not understand the function of this low step, so I consult CAF

Thank you for your encouragement, this little tool is also learned from a European grandfather, and it is when making this windowsill that I do not understand the function of this low step, so I consult CAF
So it seems, that you received via CAF my explanation I gave to him before - Great :cool:

View attachment 138901

View attachment 138902
View attachment 138903

The top tool for filing angles. Was it home made or purchased?

Kurt

Talking about eye candy I think I give up ship building and start building Lego kits fantastic all around

Hello,

Admittedly, it is well done, all my congratulations to the model-maker but it is a pirated kit from Fleuron, one more, based on stolen plans. In addition it contains numerous construction anomalies.
It's a shame because "Bleu fin sailing" has real talent.

GD

Blue Fin Sailing, can you post some more photos of your filing tool you made, and any details on what and how you made it, it could be helpful to some of us less experienced builders to know how you did this.

Hello,

Admittedly, it is well done, all my congratulations to the model-maker but it is a pirated kit from Fleuron, one more, based on stolen plans. In addition it contains numerous construction anomalies.
It's a shame because "Bleu fin sailing" has real talent.

GD

???????????????
I don't quite follow you. Can you specify the reason

What I mean is that the plans that were used to make this kit were used without authorization. They are under international copyrights, an agreement of the authors and publishers is necessary to use them.
You are not implicated, it is the company which produces this kit (and many others) which is illegal.

GD

PLEASE I HOPE WE CAN PUT THIS TO REST PLEASE, JUST ENJOY THE BUILDS PLEASE LET THE COMPANYS HASH IT OUT WE DO NOT GET IN BETWEEN THE COMPANYS WE ARE HOBBYIEST WHO ENJOY MODEK+LINAND THE SITE DOES NOT AND I REPEAT DOES NOT CONDONE PIRACY, LET YOUR CONSUNCE BE YOUR GUIDE, JUST MY 2 CENTS do NOT MEAN TO DEGRADE ANYONE, if i have ofended anyone PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLIGIZES, THIS IS JUST ME EXPRESSING MY VIEWS NOT ANYTING FROM SOS MODERATORS OR ADMINISTRATORS. Don

Thank you Blue Fin I have followed your modelling skill on the 4h website for a long time.
Regarding copyrights, I feel we are really stretching the meaning of it.
Are you telling me that if I am in Paris and I am painting a picture of the Louvre that I need to pay copyright to the designer of the building
NUTS

Back