Le Fleuron 1: 48 Deck gun construction log by Miniature Arts

Regarding copyrights, I feel we are really stretching the meaning of it.
Are you telling me that if I am in Paris and I am painting a picture of the Louvre that I need to pay copyright to the designer of the building
NUTS
Hi Gisel. It is not a simple answer 'Yes' or 'No'. If you paint Louvre you don't have to pay Jacques Lemercier and Pierre Lescot. However, let's say you design the kit of The Louver (using the original plans, and the Museum is OK). You want to sell those kits to make a profit! Then yes, you will have to pay the museum some % from each kit. Because the original plans, developed by Jacques Lemercier and Pierre Lescot are copyrighted by Museum. Did you see the difference? Hope you do...

What I mean is that the plans that were used to make this kit were used without authorization. They are under international copyrights, an agreement of the authors and publishers is necessary to use them.
You are not implicated, it is the company which produces this kit (and many others) which is illegal.

GD

Thank you. I just like lily, so I made a lot of changes to the original materials and tried to restore the lily drawings. If this is not possible, I'm sorry

Thank you Blue Fin I have followed your modelling skill on the 4h website for a long time.
Regarding copyrights, I feel we are really stretching the meaning of it.
Are you telling me that if I am in Paris and I am painting a picture of the Louvre that I need to pay copyright to the designer of the building
NUTS

Thank you for your support. I just started to learn how to make models. We have a lot of exchanges. I like all the sea related things

Hi Gisel. It is not a simple answer 'Yes' or 'No'. If you paint Louvre you don't have to pay Jacques Lemercier and Pierre Lescot. However, let's say you design the kit of The Louver (using the original plans, and the Museum is OK). You want to sell those kits to make a profit! Then yes, you will have to pay the museum some % from each kit. Because the original plans, developed by Jacques Lemercier and Pierre Lescot are copyrighted by Museum. Did you see the difference? Hope you do...

I agree with that

Hello Bluefin. I am a foreign teacher from Nantong, Jiangsu who has been in China now for three years. Your pavilion and shipbuilding are both of outstanding quality. I would really like to know your real name and where you are from in China.
Kind regards - Heinrich PS: My Chinese name is Li Changsheng, but my students call me Lao YeYe!!!

Hello Bluefin. I am a foreign teacher from Nantong, Jiangsu who has been in China now for three years. Your pavilion and shipbuilding are both of outstanding quality. I would really like to know your real name and where you are from in China.
Kind regards - Heinrich PS: My Chinese name is Li Changsheng, but my students call me Lao YeYe!!!

Hello, Lao YeYe. I'm from the bluefin Sailing Club of Hailing Island, Guangdong Province. It's a 5A scenic spot. Welcome to play sailing

He is a captain and he owns a sailboat. Modern sailing, of course. That club often has a lot of beauties, I look forward to go there and join them. Welcome you to come too!

Back