Le Fleuron 1: 48 Deck gun construction log by Miniature Arts

Your craftsmanship is remarkable and excellent observation to detail. I truely admire your construction techniques. Your battlestation is exceptional high quality work.

您的工藝精湛,對細節的觀察極佳。我真的很佩服您的施工技術。您的戰場工作站是非凡的高質量工作。
Nín de gōngyì jīngzhàn, duì xìjié de guānchá jí jiā. Wǒ zhēn de hěn pèifú nín de shīgōng jìshù. Nín de zhànchǎng gōngzuòzhàn shì fēifán de gāo zhìliàng gōngzuò.

hi Richard it is a X SECTION kit by UNICORN models (CHINA) i bought mine tthrough the EBAY SELLER GLORIA, many chinese companies are handling it, but do not know what the staus of the viris is effecting this, and BTW it is a great kit, HOPE THIS HELPS Don

Stunning work and beautifully photographed. Inspires me to do better on my projects.

hi Richard it is a X SECTION kit by UNICORN models (CHINA) i bought mine tthrough the EBAY SELLER GLORIA, many chinese companies are handling it, but do not know what the staus of the viris is effecting this, and BTW it is a great kit, HOPE THIS HELPS Don

Don,
thanks but I am not finding it anywhere when I search on X Section and/or Unicorn.
Richard

Last edited:
There's a link to the development shop that you can buy directly, about $100

Don,
thanks but I am not finding it anywhere when I search on X Section and/or Unicorn.
Richard

Last edited:
YOU ARE WELCOME, I bought mine from the E bay seller STARTS WITH A J can not pronounceit she goes by GLORIA, her price is a little higher but she is RELIABLE GREAT DELIVERY TIME AND ANSWERS QUESTIONS SHE IS A MEMBER OF SOS, also has a PDF in ENGLISH, have no buisness dealings or relationship to her at all just a satisfied customer ALSO USES THE NAME CROWN MODELS. HOPE THIS HELPS MAYBE BUILD IT TOGETHER Don

Well, after a long hiatus I finally have opened my 1:48 gun kit. (I got it about a year ago and it survived my move to a new house.)
I think the build would have been a lot tougher with the instructions alone. For instance, the pictures don't match the actual pieces. There is a brief description of the changes but not very helpful... at least for me.
Does anyone know of any more build logs? I am curious to see how others might have handled it. Meanwhile, I am glad I have this log to follow.
Richard

Back