Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

General question about lower deck details, not just this model: what’s the point of having a beautiful, highly detailed and accurate stove (or great cabin, etc.) if it can barely be seen on the completed model? Just asking.

Hello, It all depends on the style and the modeler decision to cover the inner work or leave it exposed. Generally, I can hardly see someone will plank the desk presenting a highly in detail of stove and\or other details. You will be able to see thru ledges and carlings. Please take a look at this post: https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/hms-alert-1777-scale-1-30-by-roland-vlahovic.2087/
I think Roland purposely left out frames to mske visible the inner structure

Hallo all

I prepared an extra topic and listed the members, which are interested to buy this kit (somehow).

If I forgot somebody, please write a post in the other topic !!!

If you want to be added to the list, please write in the other topic a post, and I will add you to the list !!!

This list is only for overview and is not an order form, contractual not binding etc.

WE will see in some time, how an order can and will be organized

Who is going to notify us when it goes on sale,will it be in the auction section or the buy it now, can we not buy it as a group from this site or direct from TRIDENT, that way we will be sure to get one. Don

Who is going to notify us when it goes on sale,will it be in the auction section or the buy it now, can we not buy it as a group from this site or direct from TRIDENT, that way we will be sure to get one. Don
You will buy it from Trident on ebay ,and he will notify us when it goes for sale in few months ,I guess.

We appreciate your trust and the support from SOS.
The English version packets will be started shipping from August. Before the first shipping, we will send one set of the Alert to SOS for reviews and comments!
All orders will be fulfilled in two months due to the production capacity. However, we will schedule SOS members’ orders with top priority and with a special secret gift!
Finally, I would like to clarify that our price is set with limited margin and that no discount should be applied. Fair price plus good quality is our strategy, which means no pricing game inside. Thanks again for your understanding and choice in Trident Model.
please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back