1/72 scale wood deck for Flower Class

I’ve been searching for a wood deck for the Revelle Flower Class Snowberry 1/72 scale and coming up empty. I would be happy to use non specific decking that I would have to shape myself if I could find it. If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.

There was a Revell Platinum Edition available, including a wooden deck.
Maybe they have still spare parts.
Christian

Christian, thanks for the suggestion. Any idea where I should look? Google hasn’t really been helpful.

Only very little deck-space of the Flower Class Corvette was actually planked with wood. The wood plank structure on the Revell/Matchbox 1/72 scale kit should be removed. I'll look it up tomorrow as my workshop is being remodelled and the books are in storage. I can advise you The Shipcraft Series Special "The Flower Class Corvette" by John Lambert and Les Brown, Pen & Sword Books.

Peter

I’ve been searching for a wood deck for the Revelle Flower Class Snowberry 1/72 scale and coming up empty. I would be happy to use non specific decking that I would have to shape myself if I could find it. If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.
You may find it here. Very good quality wood decks.

Only very little deck-space of the Flower Class Corvette was actually planked with wood. The wood plank structure on the Revell/Matchbox 1/72 scale kit should be removed. I'll look it up tomorrow as my workshop is being remodelled and the books are in storage. I can advise you The Shipcraft Series Special "The Flower Class Corvette" by John Lambert and Les Brown, Pen & Sword Books.

Peter
Olympic1911, thanks for the info. I’m not surprised that this kit is inaccurate. It is about 20 years old. I’ve been away from the hobby for about 9-10 years and constantly surprised at the amazing changes. The kits are much improved in that time.

My "deluxe" flower class came with a "full deck" wood configuration. The only pieces I used were , as in the config. above.
The rest of the deck is painted dark grey.
Great looking model, Jeep! More photos , pleeeeeese!!!

Hallo @HPeterB
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back