1:96 HMS Victory

4th Model is showing in depth information of the new HMS Victory by CS Model or World Cheng Model.
I hope very much that all those China model haters take a close look at what is being offered here. It will take more than just money for European companies to try and catch up, even if there is any kind of willingness to do so.
Now it will be interesting to see how the dark side will spin this model and to hear what 20 year old Euro model China copied this time.
It would have been nice to get this kind of quality in a larger scale, but apartment dwellers will like it.

I still hope for one of our Chinese members to try and find out what kind of new models will be arriving in the near future so we can start saving the necessary green backs

I found it on the China website 4th Model this is a web site that needs to be watched for all developments China

You can go here to see more detailed photos. Production record from a model maker.

It would be great if Sam Chan could use his contacts on the mainland and inform us all about upcoming model kits , hopefully in a larger scale.
I feel that most of us are looking for some new models and not another Xebec Le Requin or Druid.
Look what the announcement of the HMS Alert did to this forum

Giesel, I agree with you totally, not just the subject matter but also thge type of construction methods used. Don PS have you tried to purchase something from this site

It would be great if Sam Chan could use his contacts on the mainland and inform us all about upcoming model kits , hopefully in a larger scale.
I feel that most of us are looking for some new models and not another Xebec Le Requin or Druid.
Look what the announcement of the HMS Alert did to this forum
Don,4hmodel is not taobao I think you mix them up

Zoly when i went to the link it went to TAOBAO. taobao is the one i have been trying to purchase from, i do get mixed up with all the chinese companys, who by the way do a terific job. Don

I order quite a bit from Ali Express . There website is in English , service is first rate , they keep you informed when the shipment is leaving and give you updates during the shipping period. First Class all around.

MAYBE SOME ONE CAN HELP, HAVE GOGGLED THE 2 sites ALI EXPRESS and TAOBAO AGENT but can not find TAOBAO SHIP MODELS AND TOOLS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN HOW TO DO IT. THANKS Don

Hi Don. In the search box type what you are looking for. For example - Royal Caroline... and you will it will be returned results with Royal Caroline kits. Just type what are you looking for.

For Aliexpress just go to www.aliexpress.com In the search box just type what you are looking for . i.e. Le Requin modelship . This will get you going and should lead to other items I do not use TaoBao so cannot help sorry

It seems that everyone needs a distributor. Anyone willing to take this role? I am happy to help you contact.
The main problem with exports is that most of the Chinese model kits use logs. The logs are easily detained by the customs for parasites.

Back