1845 Barque Dunbrody; Plan-Set looking for a home (SOLD)

I have a large (36" by 50") 4-page plan-set for the Barque Dunbrody, a "famine ship." The plans were shipped to me by mistake and the supplier said I should keep them and they shipped a new set to their customer. Cost is zero, plus shipping if you are able.
Happy modelling.
Steven

IMG_3289.JPGIMG_3292.JPGIMG_3293.JPGIMG_3294.JPGIMG_3295.JPG

Hello Steven,
I have been looking for these plans and would very much like to have the plans. Should I contact you off line.
I have a large (36" by 50") 4-page plan-set for the Barque Dunbrody, a "famine ship." The plans were shipped to me by mistake and the supplier said I should keep them and they shipped a new set to their customer. Cost is zero, plus shipping if you are able.
Happy modelling.
Steven

It is looking like a very good planset - especially, which is very unusual, with frame plan - would be a great model

Hello Steven,
I have been looking for these plans and would very much like to have the plans. Should I contact you off line.
Good morning, rek,
I am delighted for you to have them. You can email me at sawdusth@gmail.com. Send me your mailing address and any preferences for what carrier to use. If you don't have a preference for a particular carrier, I let the shipping store use the least expensive carrier for the package.
Have a great day. I am excited that the plans will be put to good use.
Steven

Hello Steven,
Hallo @rek
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back