Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow
on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due
to higher level of AI Activity Security.
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.
NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month
of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.
I picked this up in case I needed a detailed pic. By Karl Heinz Marquardt, Phoenix Publications. I don’t remember how much it was. Printed in UK.
I haven’t had a chance to use it, but I’m getting into the rigging now
if this book has been posted already, just delete.