1900 Member Mark !!!

donfarr

Blandford Group Build

As I like to say, I told you so, more important then the numbers is the partisapation of the members and keeping them, more group projects like the blanford, and the up comming ontarrio, more interchange discussions, more how to itms etc also the new developments in the hobby and how to use them, 3-D modeling 3-D instruction, more threads and tutitorials for intermediate modelers who want to start scratch building etc, that is what will hold members and bring in new ones especially the novice and intermediate modelers witch make up the great majority of ship modelers, more research articles and threads QUALITY OVER QUANTITY IS THE BULWORK OF THIS FORUM, and the help of the advanced builders like what JOE DID FOR ME ON THE MILLING QUESTION, KEEP IT GOING GUYS. Don

dbdriskell

Staff member
Administrative

When I find the time, I still want to make a video tutorial on how to get those images off your camera into your computer to work with. Nowdays, being a shipbuilder and wanting to showcase your stuff, well, you almost have to be a computer genius. I would like to help fill that gap. Now, I know many here do not have a problem with the tech stuff, but I do know some do..... so lets change our 'focus' no pun intended to things that matter the most to us.

didit

Sponsor

I was a member of MSW for about 10 years. I stumbled across this site and loved it. I joined and posted some of my build logs. Within an week I found I was banned from MSW for just being a member of your site. WOW, in these modern times we still have an inquisition still going on. This has been a great site and I feel privileged to be part of it. May it continue for many years to come.

Thank you

you have just up graded yourself you are now part of the best international forum on the internet congratulations!

Peglegreg

Staff member
Blandford Group Build

We have a saying in Yorkshireman - if tha''s now nice ter say, say nowt. Translation - if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. If SoS ever starts going that way then I, for one, am out of here and that will be a sad day indeed. We have a great site here with a healthy interchange of ideas, techniques, information and a good dollop of sanity and friendship in a sometimes crazy world. It's up to us all (not just the administrators) to try and keep it that way. Sermon over, stand at ease, smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
G'day Graham
I can assure you, while Donnie, Zoly and rest of the administration staff (which includes me) are still alive, this will never happen.
We all value each and every member's contributions, and that is how it's going to be always.