20 year absence

Hi everyone! Been a long time builder, mainly airplanes, WW2 planes, and RC planes and Cars, trucks. Have not done scale modeling since I was a teenager. With a 8 yr oldson very interested in ocean liners, titanic, britannic and all things that era.i have gotten back in to modeling, but very new to ship building. Working on a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic at the moment. Hello all!

Hi everyone! Been a long time builder, mainly airplanes, WW2 planes, and RC planes and Cars, trucks. Have not done scale modeling since I was a teenager. With a 8 yr oldson very interested in ocean liners, titanic, britannic and all things that era.i have gotten back in to modeling, but very new to ship building. Working on a Minicraft 1/350 Titanic at the moment. Hello all!
Good luck I’m back after 55 years gap

Hallo @turbosig
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back