2021 / 2022

Hello together,

I am now not sure if the post is correct here. If not, I ask the admins to move it accordingly. Thanks

I would like to thank you all for the great contributions, the always fair treatment, the almost infinite expertise that is shared here. The admins and operators of this forum for their hard work in the background. Without you, this forum would not exist and us modelers would be missing a platform for the exchange of ideas. Many thanks at this point. Especially I would like to thank Uwek, Jimsky and Donnie……. for your patience and expertise. It is simply nice to be with you all.
I wish you, your loved ones and families a happy new year. Come well into the new year 2022. Stay healthy, satisfied and always keep your head up. Preserve our beautiful hobby
Folks....you are a great community and I am proud to be in here.

happy new Year

Love greeting

Last edited:
Hello Charlie, hello admins and hello community. First of all, thank you and of course a happy new year from my side. Charlie has actually already said everything, I can't add anything more. Greetings Tobi.

Charlie - Many thanks for the kind words. Have a great 2022!

Hello together,

I am now not sure if the post is correct here. If not, I ask the admins to move it accordingly. Thanks

I would like to thank you all for the great contributions, the always fair treatment, the almost infinite expertise that is shared here. The admins and operators of this forum for their hard work in the background. Without you, this forum would not exist and us modelers would be missing a platform for the exchange of ideas. Many thanks at this point. Especially I would like to thank Uwek, Jimsky and Donnie……. for your patience and expertise. It is simply nice to be with you all.
I wish you, your loved ones and families a happy new year. Come well into the new year 2022. Stay healthy, satisfied and always keep your head up. Preserve our beautiful hobby
Folks....you are a great community and I am proud to be in here.

happy new Year

Love greeting
Hallo @Charlie1805
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello and thank you very much for your congratulations. I was very happy about it and it also shows what a great community we have here
Thank you and best wishes from your vacation ...see you soon

Back