2021 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show

Since we all love anything that floats, I would like to show you an event that because of my old job, (Graphics Tech), every year I had to participate.
I have being retired since March of this year but my old job haven’t find a replacement for me jet, so they made me an offer I just couldn’t refused.
Today I am working for the Largest In-Water Boat Show in The world.
So if you are taking a vacation around Ft. Lauderdale you are in luck because for $35.00 you could see The very famous “Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show”.

more to come later.
I have tons of pictures for you guys to see

Last edited:

We have a total of 12 clients but I want to show you guys, the product of one local yacht builder.
"Worth Avenue Yachts"...
If you are looking for a job and live close to Newport, Rhode Island, this company is hiring.
Now Hiring: Newport, Rhode Island

A word of advice, the following pictures may want to make you drool uncontrollably.
I will start with the smaller vessels and work my way up in size.
IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg
How about a nice little sub in your yacht?

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

amazing - I will ask my admiral if this boat is big enough for our helicopter, otherwise no chance
but really beautiful boats
In my case, Uwe is obviously too small for our family's needs, We recently acquired a small submarine, and there is no place to keep it under the boat, similar to Roman's Eclipse.

Or his new yacht Solaris.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F60c21ca4b83b8f720d1e38ff%2FExclusive-photos-show-Roman-Abramovich-s-new-455-foot-long-yacht-photographed-on-the%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale