15000 Members !! 16000 Member Mark !!!

Agree on all points, more research articles, more information on new devolopments in our hobby, more information for the novice and intermediate modelers, MORE INFORMATION,AND MORE INFORMATION, INFORMATION IS THE LIFE BLOOD OF THIS HOBBY AS WELL AS THE WORLD AT LARGE,(more insight from our international members on what is going on world wide) THIS HOBBY WAS GOD GIVEN TO ME, WITHOUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE. Don

Hello everyone! Today we reached 7000 members today, thanks to all the members on Sos participating in this journey, in 4 years Sos grew 10 folds,4 years ago we had 700 members only with 7-10 active members posting 10-15 new post a week, we became a forum with hundreds, thousands are logging in regularly to look around, and are members posting average 150 posts a day on many build logs and topics. So thanks again to everyone!!

We are a very popular international resource for shipmodelining. It is a piece of great news, Zoly! I would like to THANKS all active users, it is because of YOU we are a popular forum and family of 7000!
THANK YIU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!

We are a very popular international resource for shipmodelining. It is a piece of great news, Zoly! I would like to THANKS all active users, it is because of YOU we are a popular forum and family of 7000!
THANK YIU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!
Also do not forget about our third-party friends who are continuously advertising us and forwarding new members to our forum!! ;):)

Wow that's fantastic news, a great big thank you to all the members for all the projects shared so freely and also to all the staff who work behind the scenes to organise and keep this amazing forum running, I bet Donnie is over the moon, a lot of hard work over the years, but just look at the results, Congratulations Donnie, onwards and upwards,

Best regards John,

Back