Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

today the 3rd of July we can celebrate the birthday of four members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Stabsveterinar
@Miroslaw57
@mike03
and

@tez49

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

Last edited:
today the 9th of July we can celebrate the birthday of seven members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@eric67
@wim500
@SkyIsMine
@Toolman
@Edward T
@Garritos
and

@Parnall

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, I noted the birthday Forum page has 410,000 page views. Do that many members really like to know when their birthdays came up each year?
I guess also other members are interested, if some of their forum friends have birthday.......and this topic is already running several years

today the 13th of July we can celebrate the birthday of five members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@David Livengood
@Juan hernandez
@lne24
@lodiz
and

@sanfel

and also my wife Krisztina

today the 19th of July we can celebrate the birthday of six members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Stevinne
@Antoni
@Fabian
@GMintz
@olds 442
and

@walkmatt

Back