Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Uwek, post: 41668, član: 5020"] Pozdrav prijatelji.
danas 5. listopada možemo proslaviti rođendan dvoje članova našeg Foruma brodova na ljestvici

draga

[USER = 5416] @PAJA [/ USER]
i
[USER = 5311] @raynoreleni [/ USER]

Svi vam želimo sretan rođendan i nada da možete proslaviti svoj poseban dan s obitelji i prijateljima.

Uživaj u danu ! [/CITAT]
Once more a year gone
Dear @PAJA
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
želimo vam NAJBOLJE i SREĆAN ROĐENDAN

Today the 6th of October we can celebrate the birthday of six members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@2002Hummer
@namrog
@JimEazy Actual
@madisoncpa
and

@Serge1

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

KEEP CARE and STAY HEALTHY

Today the 7th of October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@landoro
and
@MickeR

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Today the 13th of October we can celebrate the birthday of six members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@ChrisT120R
@GNelson
@Greader
@Marioca
@urkolg
and

@Vagn

Today the 18th of October we can celebrate the birthday of six members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Galley Slave
@JohnBlackthorne
@porker
@TvNieuwen
@Andreaullio
and

@tamarack

Back