3 DE Agostini ship kits for sale.

Hi:
If anyone is interested I have three De Agostini ship kits for sale on ebay. They are the Sovereign of the Seas, The San Felipe, and the Surprise. All the kits
were bought in the past few years and I was going to build them in my retirement but with a couple of eye operations that put a stop to that. They are all new. If anyone is
interested please let me know.
Keith

Hello Keith. It will be much helpful if you would provide links to those E-Bay listings.

I believe I found:

Hi:
If anyone is interested I have three De Agostini ship kits for sale on ebay. They are the Sovereign of the Seas, The San Felipe, and the Surprise. All the kits
were bought in the past few years and I was going to build them in my retirement but with a couple of eye operations that put a stop to that. They are all new. If anyone is
interested please let me know.
Keith
Hi Keith, I want to confirm that you will be shipping the de Agostini HMS Victory to me shortly.
Thanks,
Dave M

Hi Keith, I want to confirm that you will be shipping the de Agostini HMS Victory to me shortly.
Thanks,
Dave M
Hallo Dave,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: When you received at this time the Victory kit - why not showing us a little bit your work on this interesting project?

Back