3 passions, all related to the sea.

Good morning. My name is Raphael.
I currently live for 18 years in the UK, I was born in Poland and i love this country. I also have a great passion to France and the see, which I often visit...
My second passion is sailing, i'm getting my license and buying my first yacht HALCYON 27 CLIPPER that requires renovation, i'll renovate it myself.
My third passion is classic modeling, i plan to join the Bluenose construction group.
I'm pleased to welcome everyone.
Raphael.

Thank you all for the nice welcome. So far, I have paid the advance payment and paid the outstanding port fees, this was the condition of the purchase. I don't know exactly, i have an intermediary in the purchase, from the photos and description i know that it is all covered in graffiti, requires renovation/painting and the engine is sized. Due to lack of fees, it was placed outside the protected area and everyone wrote whatever they wanted on it. It definitely floats and is tight.

Hi Raphael , I was born in Scotland I lived in Fife , lots of people with Polish Heritage live there, I live in the States now. My Father and I used to renovate boats so I have experience of what you are taking on with your yacht. have fun with the Bluenose that was my first model.

Good morning. My name is Raphael.
I currently live for 18 years in the UK, I was born in Poland and i love this country. I also have a great passion to France and the see, which I often visit...
My second passion is sailing, i'm getting my license and buying my first yacht HALCYON 27 CLIPPER that requires renovation, i'll renovate it myself.
My third passion is classic modeling, i plan to join the Bluenose construction group.
I'm pleased to welcome everyone.
Raphael.
Welcome Rafael to the forum. It will be great to could share pictures of your renovation and also your BLUENOSE build.

Back