32nd Parallel Balao/Gato hull and gear

Offering:
Rare 32nd Parallel 1/32 scale fiberglass Balao/Gato submarine hull, deck and conning tower.
The hull is 78”x7”
Planked deck, tower, resin rudder and dive planes.
Deck fittings along with twin guns and cannon
Running gear includes twin geared motors, water tight shaft penetrations, pressure valves and solenoids auto leveler and twin emergency switch

asking $600
Alex

B5B9E273-4A18-4D91-AE34-A06AB7027926.jpegFC9D7D46-2A71-40BE-9149-2069F988BD1E.jpeg69C40884-F308-4B5C-9AA5-96AB6F66E53E.jpeg78CED725-0B6C-4303-A261-72EC1CD66A73.jpeg190C4631-1675-4D4B-B4AF-DEEC569444DC.jpegC2F18AE7-C8D8-4FA8-A1E5-F4A3F6A6B6F3.jpegF5224573-B20F-4A61-BF54-E88246117694.jpeg3D528F61-F46B-48E2-8BED-C241CAD7F826.jpeg

Hello Alex,
I thought I'd give you a shout-out regarding the SSY( scale shipyard) 1:48 scale Gato hull you have for sale. I'm not sure if you had initially wanted to build this boat and found it too large a task, or simply lost interest because of time constraints, however, If you do not find a buyer, and are still remotely interested in moving forward with the build, I certainly would be willing to help you out in whatever way I can.
I have built this boat as an R/C submarine, and have detailed instructions which may help get you through much of it.
The decision rest with you as I realize there is no doubt a lot of work to be done, and not sure if you merely acquired the hull and other such equipment offered as part of your sale, or obtained and assembled the various accessories when initially interested.
In any regard, it appears that a good bit of work has already been completed. eg flood holes deck guns, etc. quite well. : )

Best regards,
Al Nuci

Gato Sub 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Alex,
I thought I'd give you a shout-out regarding the SSY( scale shipyard) 1:48 scale Gato hull you have for sale. I'm not sure if you had initially wanted to build this boat and found it too large a task, or simply lost interest because of time constraints, however, If you do not find a buyer, and are still remotely interested in moving forward with the build, I certainly would be willing to help you out in whatever way I can.
I have built this boat as an R/C submarine, and have detailed instructions which may help get you through much of it.
The decision rest with you as I realize there is no doubt a lot of work to be done, and not sure if you merely acquired the hull and other such equipment offered as part of your sale, or obtained and assembled the various accessories when initially interested.
In any regard, it appears that a good bit of work has already been completed. eg flood holes deck guns, etc. quite well. : )

Best regards,
Al Nuci
Hallo Al Nuci,
First of all I would like to send you a warm welcome here on board of our forum, our friendly and helpful forum of enthusiasts.
and this is fully mirrored by your first post, with offering help and assistance to a for you fully unknown modeler somewhere in the modelers world.
Many Thanks for this
I hope that @AlexFahan will take the chance to go on with this project and finalize the (highly interesting) project.
BTW: Your model is looking great - would be also interesting to see more in detail
Maybe you could show us more in a thread here:

Offering:
Rare 32nd Parallel 1/32 scale fiberglass Balao/Gato submarine hull, deck and conning tower.
The hull is 78”x7”
Running gear includes twin geared motors, water tight shaft penetrations, pressure valves and solenoids auto leveler and twin emergency switch

asking $600
Alex

View attachment 218642View attachment 218643View attachment 218644View attachment 218645View attachment 218646View attachment 218647View attachment 218649View attachment 218650
Hello. Is this still available? I lost mine in a house fire :(

Offering:
The hull is 78”x7”

asking $600
Alex
Hallo Alex alias @AlexFahan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you sell in the meantime the sub?

Back