3D of Le coureur

Great additional service - these will help modelers a lot to understand the model.
I am pretty sure, that a lot of us would like to get more different working steps in such a 3D-pdf with the time - so do not stop to post

f.e. I just checked the situation with the first frame which we discussed already once in our building logs

11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG

with such excerpts made out of the 3D-pdfs it is possible to check some details and especially to understand the complex structure.

Very Very Good my friend
-> Many Thanks for this and all support in future - in this way modeling is producing much more fun and also with success in the details much more motivation Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

The document is .PDF (portable document format). However, if you open it in .PDF viewer it will show a static image. You must have a 3D plugin in order to manipulate (rotate, enlarge) this image. One of the programs available for free download is the FoxIt PDF reader. It has many plugins as well as 3D pluggin.

1608218041814.png

Pluggin enabled

1608218180249.png

I am using this program for many years and happy.

HI ALL THIS IS ANAMAZING PIECE OF TECHNOLAGY TO MAKE THIS HOBBY MORE ENJOYABLE, IN FACT IF I CAN GET MORE OPIONS I MAY JUST DECIDE TO SWITCH BACK TO DOING THE LE COURER AS FIRST BEFORE THE ALERT WITCH SEEMS TO BE HAVING SOME PROBLEMS THAT MY SKILLSET AT THIS TIME CAN NOT DUE MY HESITANCY BEFORE WAS THE FILLING AND PREP FOR THE FRAMES SO PLEASE CHIP IN FOR YOUR OPION. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Back