3D printers

I have two 3D printers I'm trying to sell ( I still have 2 others) to raise a little bit of money to purchase a resin 3D printer. These are FDM printers that use 1.75mm filament. One is the Artillery Genius printer which is a very nice little printer that's been very reliable. The other is a much larger Ender 5 Plus which I have upgraded to a 32 bit motherboard. These printers will cost you $350.00 and $550.00 respectively if bought brand new. I'm asking $100.00 each but there's one caveat -- you would either have to pick them up at my house in Inwood, WV or I'd have to take them apart and find a box I could pack them up in because I threw out the original boxes. Pickup would be cheaper. Here are some photos of the two printers:

IMG_0770.jpg
This is the Artillery Genius
IMG_0772.jpgIMG_0771.jpg
This is the Ender 5 Plus. It now has a 7" touch screen which replaced its 3.5" touch screen.
IMG_0773.jpg

i am interested

why are you going with a resin printer?

my concern is the resolution if i sent a STL file could you print it out so i can see what it will do

Hello lauckstreet;

tieratus;
I looked at your post on 3d printers. today is 8-11-2020

Always interested in 3d printers. If you could send me a post, if you still have them ,that would be nice.
The cost of each [ what you would like] . I do not have one yet ,so this sounds like a good way to go.

I am in Arizona ,it is hot here 110 and up [ like always].
If you have the time please email me rieratus@gmail.com

I look forward to your post. And if you would, how much to mail them to me . ---packing and shipping---
My address is;

Michael W. Gliniak
1948 e. Mahoney ave .,
Mesa ,Arizona, 85204

If we agree on price and you have them then I will probably use another address [ a business one ] There are a lot of porch pirates here.]

As always Thank You;
tieratus

email tieratus@gmail.com

P.S. you wish call me Michael Gliniak at 480--516--7930 Thank You

I have two 3D printers I'm trying to sell ( I still have 2 others) to raise a little bit of money to purchase a resin 3D printer. These are FDM printers that use 1.75mm filament. One is the Artillery Genius printer which is a very nice little printer that's been very reliable. The other is a much larger Ender 5 Plus which I have upgraded to a 32 bit motherboard. These printers will cost you $350.00 and $550.00 respectively if bought brand new. I'm asking $100.00 each but there's one caveat -- you would either have to pick them up at my house in Inwood, WV or I'd have to take them apart and find a box I could pack them up in because I threw out the original boxes. Pickup would be cheaper. Here are some photos of the two printers:

View attachment 169784
This is the Artillery Genius
View attachment 169785View attachment 169786
This is the Ender 5 Plus. It now has a 7" touch screen which replaced its 3.5" touch screen.
View attachment 169787
Are either still available?

I am interested

Hi , I just checked and got a post on 3d printers? { I looked at this post 9-18-2020 2:50 pm}

I am interested, always. If they are still for sale or anyone else has any others to sale ,I would like to hear form you.
Thank you;
e mail me at tieratus@gmail.com or call me 480-516-7930 I am in USA .,Mesa, Arizona

I know it's none of my business but I have an Ender 5 plus and with never even laying eyes on a 3D printer in my life I printed out a 1/48 scale Flower Class Corvette.
I really like mine. And it's huge. lol

I know it's none of my business but I have an Ender 5 plus and with never even laying eyes on a 3D printer in my life I printed out a 1/48 scale Flower Class Corvette.
I really like mine. And it's huge. lol
Hello Biasphere 1;
tieratus;
Just got time to look at posts , [ a little time -out] . Like your post, I have a 3d printer that I need to put together,
it has been a year { more than time to get it done} So your post is nice to hear ,always interested in 3d printer news
and general talk.
look forward to your reply .

viewed 10/7 2020 AM 10:00

Tieratus I'm in somebody else's post but cheers mate.
Just showing that you can make something like this with no 3D printing experience at all with this same 3Dprinter that this op is selling..

Attachments

• ballast test.jpg
    ballast test.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 11
Back