4 Sets of Plans in Association with the Museum De La Marine.

Managed to acquire these ship plans a few days ago. Not sure if they are missing books or were part of a Book release.
Nevertheless less the plans are good.
2 of which are on the same scale as the Heller released models 1 is on a bigger scale than its Heller release and 1 which I haven't seen before.
Thought these were a bargain so I couldn't resist there are also some photos mostly b/w with each plan.
Any further information on there history would be greatly appreciated, thanks.20220602_120149.jpg

Managed to acquire these ship plans a few days ago. Not sure if they are missing books or were part of a Book release.
Nevertheless less the plans are good.
2 of which are on the same scale as the Heller released models 1 is on a bigger scale than its Heller release and 1 which I haven't seen before.
Thought these were a bargain so I couldn't resist there are also some photos mostly b/w with each plan.
Any further information on there history would be greatly appreciated, thanks.View attachment 312018
Nice bargain !
Before the time of Boudriot, these small monographs of the association-des-amis-des-musees-de-la-marine were more or less the only plansets available. And usually the basis for the models built in France and belgium.

They are still existing and available directly from the association

BTW: Maybe known, that this association are also publishing the "NEPTUNIA" a booklet released all 3 months

Nice bargain !
Before the time of Boudriot, these small monographs of the association-des-amis-des-musees-de-la-marine were more or less the only plansets available. And usually the basis for the models built in France and belgium.

They are still existing and available directly from the association

BTW: Maybe known, that this association are also publishing the "NEPTUNIA" a booklet released all 3 months

Very interesting Uwek many thanks for the links.
I noticed also in the Monographs link a couple of slight differences in the scale drawings with regards to the ones I have mainly the ones available now are larger with the exception I think of the "La Couronne"
Many thanks again Uwek

Could you make a "unboxing"? I'm curious of it's quality.Do they have belaying plan with some descriptions about rigging. Could you make it at least for Le Protecteur and Le Superbe. I'll be very gratefull

I've also noticed when I change language from french to english it changes the scale form 1/150 to 1/100. I hope it's not just an error:) and it's also for corsaire

PS
I've also found archival auction where plans are in 1/150 and 1/75. That would be even better than 1/100.

Last edited:
Back