40mm cannon barrels

looking for brass 40mm cannon barrels. tried to order from mantua,but they won;t let me order or send to usa. hope someone can help me out. thank you terry

looking for brass 40mm cannon barrels. tried to order from mantua,but they won;t let me order or send to usa. hope someone can help me out. thank you terry
Your rejection makes me curious what their objections may be. After all, these are not firing cannons but only models and not "weaponry" firing projectiles. Rich (PT-2)

No offense but you're not looking hard enough. Check websites for photo etch items, you will find a lot of options for what you are looking for. Free Time models, Sprue Brothers, Mega Hobbies, amongst others.
Enjoy

Hello Terry, have you tried ordering from Cornwall model boats in the UK? They stock individual items from Mantua and other makers in any quantity you require and I heard they are quiet reasonable with world wide shipping costs too. Regards Mick.

Back