50mm Mini Aluminum Flat Clamp Table Bench Vise Drill Press Vice Fixing Tool

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Hello folks, I just received this little tool and would like to share my first experience. It is a great tool for the money value.

Feature:
1. The clamp is CNC machined with aluminum alloy material, high precision, durable in use.
2. Precision threaded rod controls the jaw to hold different sized objects in place.
3. Clamping range up to 50mm.
4. Ground and oxidized surface treatment gives the clamp a good hand feeling, wear resistance.

Specification:
Item Type: Mini Flat Clamp\vise
Material: Aluminum
Clamping Range: 50mm/2.0in
Surface Treatment: Ground, Oxidization
Can be mount on the compound table with provided t-nuts
The vise has vertical and horizontal machining V grooves to hold round artifacts

Package included
1 x Flat Clamp\Vise
1 x Screw Accessories Package (4 set screws and t-nuts)

The first impression - it is a very good tool. It is well made and 100% depicted all the specifications provided. While the official name is Flat clamp, it is well suited as the vise for milling machine or drill press. With provided 4 machine bolts and t-nuts, it can be mounted on a composite table. The vise does have precision and squareness across the borders. Here some photos.

The tool came in the nice presentable carton box.
600_2177.jpg
600_2178.jpg
600_2180.jpg

The tool is well packed in the styrofoam holding the vise firm while transportation. It has two compartments: the first one for the vise, and the second for a bag of screws.

600_2181.jpg

Here is the content of the package. The tool length is 100mm\130 with the handle (yes, that small)!

600_2182.jpg

Jaws opening are 50mm.

600_2183.jpg

The vise is very well made and has precise movement. Backlash (if any) can be adjusted by a set screw. Mine came with slight backlash, but it was an easy fix by tightening the set screw.

600_2186.jpg
Here is the comparison with my Proxxon vise.

600_2187.jpg

Here I mount the tool on a compound table of my Proxxon mill.

600_2188.jpg

SizeOverviewPNG.PNG

Conclusions
This is not the machinist vise! It is made with anodized aluminum and very lightweight. It does have a degree of precision and can be used on the drilling press and milling machine process the mostly wood or brass. It certainly can hold the metal parts but can damage the aluminum jaws. Because it has threaded holes on top, you can easily fit large and odd-shaped pars for further milling\drilling. I bought this vise\clamp to use with my drill stand so I don't have to borrow my Proxxson vise back and forth. ;) The tool is really good quality and worth the money. If anyone curious about how to own such vise\clamp, below is the link! Happy clamping!!

Yesterday, I have multiple occasions of using them and I can prove their quality and use. :) The only wish I might have is they have a knurled nub, but... I am happy as they are.
Easy solved just drill a hole tgrough the knurled knob and use a bar

Back