Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

Hello friends.
today the 19th of February we can celebrate the birthday of five members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@The Doc
@afxsp
@DaveWood93-_-
@Hafiz!88
and

@michael r.

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day ! Birthday-Cake

Hello friends.
today the 21st of February we can celebrate the birthday of five members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Mikeyt
@carlos vargas
@Gomowing
@kirill4
and

@mrflint

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Hello friends.
today the 26th of February we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Deonvanzyl
@Greatlakessailor
and

@Miguel solari

Hello friends.
today the 27th of February we can celebrate the birthday of five members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Oskar27
@ChrisMCM
@Ivnika
@rpolson47
and

@vitalia

Hello friends.
today the 29th of February we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@aktugsedat
and
@Sishrink

Hello friends.
today the 2nd of March we can celebrate the birthday of six members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@captus
@Jaubrey
@Jorykey
@JWP
@kumpiks
and

@smelly

hello all,
thank you for the birthday wishes.
i am presently building the occre santisima, bulkheads are glued.. ..am doing the deck ,almost done gluing the planks.
Lots of good advice and very helpful people here.

hello @smelly if it not too much trouble, we ask you to start your own build log of Santisima. We assume it is Spanish ship Nuestra Señora de la Santísima Trinidad?
Build logs are great way to share your experience with us and ask for a help (if require). Looking forward to you build log :cool:

hello @smelly if it not too much trouble, we ask you to start your own build log of Santisima. We assume it is Spanish ship Nuestra Señora de la Santísima Trinidad?
Build logs are great way to share your experience with us and ask for a help (if require). Looking forward to you build log :cool:
yes that is the ship . good kit...but have my eyes on some of the zhl models.
as for pics i would need better camera . only have cell phone ,and i have a bit a a small tremer.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for kind words and wishes.
Really enjoy the forum and the amount of information on sailing ship models building and history.

At the moment I'm busy with MK "Polotsk" schooner kit - hull&deck are finished, spars now in progress.

Back