7 provinces Dutch 80 gun

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

I was wondering if anyone has any info or drawings for De Ruyers flagship 7 provinces?

I am just trying to research a future project cause I know it will take a while to find anything if there is anything. I know there was a replica made at one time.

zoly99sask

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

I was wondering if anyone has any info or drawings for De Ruyers flagship 7 provinces?

I am just trying to research a future project cause I know it will take a while to find anything if there is anything. I know there was a replica made at one time.
There are two types of plan sets,when I go home I will get them to you,shopping now Lol

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

Thanks yea works been nightmare abt got my 32 gun hull left done. 97.5 hrs in it so far and tonight after work sb able to do the loft

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

Thanks I dont speak Dutch but in the morning after work I'll try a translator

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

Thanks zoly there were some nice drawings most of the links led to bad files but I got some of the most important ones

pebbleworm

DeepL does a much better job of machine translation than any other bot. I suggest (humbly) you give it a try-
Not as good as the translation microbes on the science fiction show Farscape, but better than most.

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

thanks its not the translator but the pdf files. there are like 22 drawings but after abt 6 or so they goof up like if you click on link for file 10 you get bad files and some the others it gives 22 for all them

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

Damn Zoly those PDF from that site is password protected cant extract the pdf of them

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

Zoly did you find the other planet link yet. The first was nice but all the files password protected and an email to the group has not gotten a response back

Last edited:

JosephH

Blandford Group Build

The drawing I posted would be awesome if I was able to extract it