A new guy here

Just to say hi as a new member here. I'm just getting back into model ships after many years. In between, I've built a few model cars and a couple real ones from the ground up. Now, it's back to model ships/boats, starting with a Dumas Unlimited hydroplane that I began about 1986 and have found that kit lacking in many ways. I'm still floundering along with it for static display. I just took the plunge and ordered Amati's Fifie along with the radio controls etc. That should be an interestng build since there seems to be a few shortcoming too with that model - but that makes it interesting.

Just to say hi as a new member here. I'm just getting back into model ships after many years. In between, I've built a few model cars and a couple real ones from the ground up. Now, it's back to model ships/boats, starting with a Dumas Unlimited hydroplane that I began about 1986 and have found that kit lacking in many ways. I'm still floundering along with it for static display. I just took the plunge and ordered Amati's Fifie along with the radio controls etc. That should be an interestng build since there seems to be a few shortcoming too with that model - but that makes it interesting.
Welcome aboard SOS, Dave. We suggest our members start a build log of the current project. It doesn't have to be from the beginning, though. This is one of the ways to interact with members. We have wealth of members eager to help.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back