A new member

Hi, y'all. My name is Konstantin and I live in Kyiv, Ukraine. I used to model ships in 1980-1990 with all the drawings taken from what was published in USSR and would love to get as much info as possible on what's going on to revive my tech stack in ship modeling. Thanks for your advice on directions where to start. I do appreciate it.

Hallo Konstantin,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Look around - you will find a lot of information and hints

We have a huge number of building logs of either kits or also scratch builds

but also some running group builds where members are building the same project

Further more her4e you can find technical information about materials, techniques, tools etc.

Historical information

and publications like books and plans

Take your time and enjoy our international community of friends with the same common interest - ship modeling

Hi, y'all. My name is Konstantin and I live in Kyiv, Ukraine. I used to model ships in 1980-1990 with all the drawings taken from what was published in USSR and would love to get as much info as possible on what's going on to revive my tech stack in ship modeling. Thanks for your advice on directions where to start. I do appreciate it.
Welcome aboard! Please stay safe!

Hallo @kyiv
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back