A place where we can sell and even pass on monographs we have finished reading and building

Hello dear friends
I know how much the books and monographs we purchase are dear to our hearts. At the same time we all have the desire to expand the special experience of building models of ships among the members of the forum, Share and grow future generations. I try to create a space with you where we can sell / buy and even pass on monographs at a fair and attractive price. I have learned in life that it is worth trying, otherwise we will not know if it is possible, and here I am trying with your help to make the idea real.
thanks Shota

Hello dear friends
I know how much the books and monographs we purchase are dear to our hearts. At the same time we all have the desire to expand the special experience of building models of ships among the members of the forum, Share and grow future generations. I try to create a space with you where we can sell / buy and even pass on monographs at a fair and attractive price. I have learned in life that it is worth trying, otherwise we will not know if it is possible, and here I am trying with your help to make the idea real.
thanks Shota
sounds like a good idea Shota. Maybe we could even work out of scale ie. recommended discounts, conditions (A, B+ etc.)

Hello dear friends
thanks Shota
In principle you have the possibility to offer books, but also ask if somebody is selling a book in our prepared area:

Sell: Kits, Tools, and Books

Hello dear friends
thanks Shota
Almost all of my maritime library consists of second hand books purchased from the web site abebooks.com. The condition is usually close to new and the prices are attractive. Amazon also has used books. I think shota70 has a good idea, but most of the books I needed were available on the web. However, as Tangopapa commented, I would be very interested in a space for buying an selling plans. Plans are much harder to come by than books.

I'm looking for

MONOGRAPHIE DE LA BELLE - Barque - 1680 in English​

we already have such a thing where builders are selling their personal libraries

we can create a area where members could buy, sell or trade drawings, books and monographs and kit plans and instructions. We can do anything EXCEPT make copies, anything sold has to be the original.

I did a little research on this and basicly if you purchase a book, set of plans even a practicum you own it and you can sell it. What i am not sure of is if you buy a practicum on CDs you can make yourself a copy and sell the original same applies to say a set of drawings you buy a set of drawings and make yourself a working copy and then sell the original. You can do this once what you can not do is copy the copy and sell that.

An on line library is a good idea

AS mentioned already - WE HAVE already an area for selling hobby related stuff, which means also books and drawings

So if you want to sell something - post it there
If you search for a book or drawings - post it there

Back