A Swivel Gun or demented Falconet ?

My first wooden model ship project is the Artesania Latino HMS Bounty, which on unpacking impressed me.
But with one exception, the "swivel gun" really is an abomination, pardon my ignorance but is this common nowadays in these "better quality" wooden ship models ?
Can anyone advise on what after market options for reasonably accurate replacements are available ?
Hallo @Kaycee
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: Did you solve your problem with the swivel guns? Did you find some better ones?

Hallo @Kaycee
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: Did you solve your problem with the swivel guns? Did you find some better ones?

Yes I found some smaller scale Guns that are perfect, all they need is the bent handle at the blunt end and it will work well.

Any further advice is welcome ref Ships Guns.

My first wooden model ship project is the Artesania Latino HMS Bounty, which on unpacking impressed me.
But with one exception, the "swivel gun" really is an abomination, pardon my ignorance but is this common nowadays in these "better quality" wooden ship models ?
Can anyone advise on what after market options for reasonably accurate replacements are available ?
Hallo @Kaycee
we wish you all the BEST and belayed a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back