A whole fleet is created - the Columbus ships from 1492. Shipyard company, 1:96

Hello everyone,
I have archived the project "Brigg Olymp" for the time being; I somehow lacked the desire to continue building this ship.
The kits for the Santa Maria, the Pinta and the Nina from the Polish supplier Shipyard have been lying around with me for a long time and are now to be built. And I thought to myself: How boring to build one ship after the other. Why not build all three at the same time?
I do it like this: I take a certain construction stage in each case, which I complete bit by bit for all three ships. Then comes the next construction stage. There is no fixed order for the ships.
Let's look at the kits first:
KF001.jpgKF002.jpgKF003.jpgKF004.jpgKF005.jpgKF006.jpgKF007.jpgKF008.jpg

I started with the frames. They were assembled quite quickly, since they are all available as laser cuts.
And this is how it looks like. Every shipbuilding begins with the laying of the keel. In the order of the pictures you can see the Nina, the Santa Maria and the Pinta:
KF009.jpgKF010.jpgKF011.jpg

Here are the three frames; on the Pinta, the first planking was done immediately.
KF013.jpg

KF014.jpg

KF015.jpg

Currently I am working on the Pinta.
KF040.jpgKF042.jpgKF044.jpg

This is the current status. I can say that these three models are great fun, even if there are plenty of minor quirks - but nothing to worry about.
And I already know that the Pinta will be my favorite ship of this fleet. Those elegant lines - gorgeous! Thumbs-UpShip-1:)

Do not mix the parts !!!!
Interesting idea to build the three ships really parallel
I will follow your triple with big interest

Currently I am working on the Pinta.
View attachment 302568View attachment 302569View attachment 302570

This is the current status. I can say that these three models are great fun, even if there are plenty of minor quirks - but nothing to worry about.
And I already know that the Pinta will be my favorite ship of this fleet. Those elegant lines - gorgeous! Thumbs-UpShip-1:)
Hallo Bonden
Bravo !! for your courage deciding to build 3 ships at the same time.I like itThumbsup
I also congratulate you for your neat and tidy kept working area (actually I've never managed that my working table looks like yours,mine area looks and is chaotic all the time no matter what size of area available).
I'll follow your modeling to see the finished fleet .
Kind Regards

Do not mix the parts !!!!
Now that would be fun! Cut out all the parts, mix them in a large box and then you're ready to go. Any 10,000-piece puzzle is probably easier to build....ROTF

@Korsan
We have a saying: Only little minds keep order. Geniuses oversee the chaos. This is a consolation to your workplace. :cool:;)

Thanks to all for the likes! Thumbs-Up

I was liking your build of the Brig Olymp. But heck I'll watch you build anything out of card! Thumbsup

Don't mix up the parts! like Uwek said.

Back