Admiration - Bewunderung

Ich bin neu hier und wenn ich die Zeit habe, bin ich beim stöbern in euren Beiträgen und da gibt es sehr viel zu sehen und bestaunen. Wenn ich so eure Modelle sehe, werde ich richtig neidisch. Leider kann ich mir nicht solche große und teure Modelle leisten, aber ich hoffe das ich euch mit meinen Eigenbauten auch begeistern kann. In den nächsten Tagen poste ich noch weitere Projekte von mir. Zum Schluss möchte ich noch sagen, ihr habt große Arbeit mit euren Modellen geleistet und nicht böse sein, wenn ich nicht alle Beiträge kommentiere, da mir die Zeit fehlt. Macht weiter so. Thumbsup

Google Translate:
I am new here and when I have the time I am browsing through your posts and there is a lot to see and marvel at. When I see your models like this, I get really jealous. Unfortunately, I cannot afford such large and expensive models, but I hope that I can inspire you with my own build. I will post more projects of mine in the next few days. Finally, I would like to say that you have done a great job with your models and will not be angry if I do not comment on all the posts because I do not have the time. Keep it up.

No worries. Scratch building from scrap wood and materials lying around the house and community can be very rewarding. A sharp blade, a flat surface to work on and your off and running.
welcome Aboard!

Back