Ah que coucou!

Hello, I'm aurélien, a 22 year old french boy who's in history, science, paleontology, aviation (both civilian and military), ships (civilian and military too), and tanks, all from multiple periods, as long as I can make a what if out of it (the differences between the what if and the real thing can be big or small), I'll do it. Currently experimenting with humbrol for my airbrush (I had trouble with revell metal paint on my heller 1/100 scale concorde from 1965, the paint was "sparkling"[unsure how to say it both in french and english] wich wasn't I wanted so I changed to humbrol for metal) and want to make some progress on the restauration of my revell 1/570 scale titanic (planning on adding loads of stuff in scratch, especially the windows, re-making the davits and deck shape). I got a trumpeter graf zeppelin, but it's stalled, another titanic at 1/1200 scale, and the revell titanic gift set with the 1/570 and 1/1200 scale kits, one being use for a what if HMHS britannic. I might be crazy but after seeing builds here and being tempted by the book "heller: La maquette à la française" and the last LOS! on the french navy during the revolution, I might try to get the heller soleil royal at 1/100 scale, knowing we don't seem to know everything about this ship, it give me some what if liberties and I'm planning to do it in a full blue/gold livery(not sure on the corrections, tho I'd like to see if I can do them using cheap material or not).

Thanks for letting me in and sorry for my typos if I made some.

Thanks for your welcoming messages, I'll take my time to build my stash since I'm a slow builder (and got 15 kit at varrying stages at the same time). For the soleil royal, I'm thinking doing it in a full blue/gold color, I'm not sure she wore that one during her carrer.
2num-2011-335-01.jpg_img.jpg

source: https://www.archives-manche.fr/r/246/1692-bataille-navale-au-large-du-cotentin/

Back