Ahoy from Holland !

Hello,

First I want to thank Donnie for the invitation and his perseverance to gather all kind of information about ship modeling.

In 2008 after a break of 25 years I started ship modeling again. I finished 4 ships in the meanwhile, King of the Mississippi, Bon Retour, Chinese Pirate Junk and the Nave Egizia. Now I am preparing the Creole Queen paddler as a scratch project. I hope to meet a lot of ship modelers here.

Regards,

Wim

Hi Wim,
it is nice to see you here. I hope that there are enough topics for you to choose from.

Donnie

Hello,

First I want to thank Donnie for the invitation and his perseverance to gather all kind of information about ship modeling.

In 2008 after a break of 25 years I started ship modeling again. I finished 4 ships in the meanwhile, King of the Mississippi, Bon Retour, Chinese Pirate Junk and the Nave Egizia. Now I am preparing the Creole Queen paddler as a scratch project. I hope to meet a lot of ship modelers here.

Regards,

Wim
Hallo Wim,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Wim ...
Good to have you join us here at SOS. There is lots to see and do, and lots of good folks round here. I hope your stay here is a long and productive one.!!

Welcome aboard the forums, take time to look and read the many topics in help and general info forums.

You might try a search to see if any build logs or questions are posted about your upcoming build.

It seems many times someone has build most every kit out there, and many have build logs.

Please start a build log when you get started on the kit, we can follow along and if need the members will provide options and help.

Hello Wim,
Your introductie was from 2011 and your latest post in the build of the Creole Queen was from 2013.
Perhaps the happy birthsday-post from 2020 will wake you up ;) ?
And the finishing of another paddle-wheeler on this forum?
Greating from my part of the Netherlands.
Regards (en groetjes), Peter

Hello,

Regards,

Wim
Hallo @wim500
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back