Ahoy Mateys!

Hello everyone, I've just recently joined this site, pleasure to be here, hoping to increase my knowledge on model ships, including one of the vessels I built but am not 100% certain on which model ship it is yet.

20210904_033224.jpg
20210904_033251.jpg

Obviously still has a little bit of work to go, but am thinking it's the HMS Sparrow, completed it with everything from the pack. No name included. Could anyone provide any feedback on it perhaps?

Thanks for any help, greatly appreciated.
Jay.

Hello everyone, I've just recently joined this site, pleasure to be here, hoping to increase my knowledge on model ships, including one of the vessels I built but am not 100% certain on which model ship it is yet.

20210904_033224.jpg
20210904_033251.jpg

Obviously still has a little bit of work to go, but am thinking it's the HMS Sparrow, completed it with everything from the pack. No name included. Could anyone provide any feedback on it perhaps?

Thanks for any help, greatly appreciated.
Jay.
Jay,
Welcome to our forum.
I like what you have done to your model.
Where did you buy it?.
It is not the HMS Sparrow or better know as the “Black Pearl” from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.
What you are building is just a generic version of any three mast sail ship but on a very out of proportion scale.
It is something good to start with if you are inclined to be a model ship build
I recommend you start with an easy model like a “Grand Banks Dory”.
Check out the link on you tube about this model, I know you are going to like it and so all of us once you start posting your building log.

Welcome Aboard! Built the Grand Banks Dory a few months ago. Nice kit and interesting to build.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back