Ahoy there from shivering but gleaming Sydney!

Maiden voyage...
Having been working on and off for several years on detailing Airfix 1/87 Bounty. Good progress with hull and installation wooden deck plus detail as per AOTS HMS Bounty. However, I have realised that plastic yards and masts are too flexible (as well as ugly) and will have to be replaced with wooden ones. In interim i have been looking for rigging plans and was pleased to come across Chestcutter's very helpful post. However, i noticed there is no fig 13 but two fig 15s.... Any chance this can be remedied?
Many thanks in advance

Maiden voyage...
Having been working on and off for several years on detailing Airfix 1/87 Bounty. Good progress with hull and installation wooden deck plus detail as per AOTS HMS Bounty. However, I have realised that plastic yards and masts are too flexible (as well as ugly) and will have to be replaced with wooden ones. In interim i have been looking for rigging plans and was pleased to come across Chestcutter's very helpful post. However, i noticed there is no fig 13 but two fig 15s.... Any chance this can be remedied?
Many thanks in advance
Hi Pak75,

I think I have figure 13 too. It’s on the same sheet as Fig 5

IMG_4757.jpeg

Doh!!
Thanks Chestcutter! Will polish my telescope in future.
Today in Sydney have had to take down all sails and run before the wind under bare poles...

Back