amati titanic model

hi folks I am currently building this model and have made a huge mistake. i cut out the second planking and glued them in place and forgot to take a note of the porthole drill sizes. This information is on plan sheet 5. would anyone happen to have this plan sheet or know if I can get another copy of it so I can drill these holes
many thanks

Could you transcribe the portholes with tracing paper from plans to the hull ? Did you get a full size plan with the kit ?

Please - no offense taken, but what happened to your plan sheet #5 ? Did it not come with kit? Would it be on like the opposite side of one of the prints? Just curious.

I was going to say if you are really stuck, you can buy Amati plans separately.However, Cornwall Model Boats have the plan sets in stock BUT they are just shy of £48 !

hi folks I am currently building this model and have made a huge mistake. i cut out the second planking and glued them in place and forgot to take a note of the porthole drill sizes. This information is on plan sheet 5. would anyone happen to have this plan sheet or know if I can get another copy of it so I can drill these holes
many thanks
Hello
I am in the process of building the Amati Titanic for the second time and I have a spare copy of sheet 5 of the plans.
If I send this to you would you be able to return it to me when you have extracted the information you require?
By the way I am in South Wales, just outside Cardiff.
I hope I can solve your problem.
John Gittins

Hello
I am in the process of building the Amati Titanic for the second time and I have a spare copy of sheet 5 of the plans.
If I send this to you would you be able to return it to me when you have extracted the information you require?
By the way I am in South Wales, just outside Cardiff.
I hope I can solve your problem.
John Gittins
What size is the sheet, I have access to an A3 photocopier, happy to run a couple off and send them wherever.

Back