America instructions

Hello to all!
I'm a newbie, with only 1 completed model under my belt - my dad had started Model Shipways' Sultana from scratch when I was very young. I ended up with hull, masts, and sail plan only, and completed it using parts from a kit I found on Ebay. Finished after 60 years.
Now I have Scientific's America, but I see that there are no plans.. Any idea how to find/download the plans?
Thanks!
Nick

Attachments

• received_1082619868847361.jpeg
    received_1082619868847361.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 13
Did you try doing a search on S0S for the ship, to see what build logs or other info may be out there waiting for review.

Welcome Nick to the best ship building site on the web.

What part of the USA are you from, there are many of us scattered around and you might be close to someone who has more knowledge then you.

You can edit your profile to list state, or city and state if you desire to let us know where you call home.

As for instruction help, maybe one of the members may have built that or a ship of close design from that model company and can provide you with needed help.

Are you talking the Yatch America? 2nd link is in Alpena Mi. Where are you located?

Are you talking the Yatch America? 2nd link is in Alpena Mi. Where are you located?

Got them. Thanks!
I live near Washingyon, DC.
Nick

Hello to all!
I'm a newbie, with only 1 completed model under my belt - my dad had started Model Shipways' Sultana from scratch when I was very young. I ended up with hull, masts, and sail plan only, and completed it using parts from a kit I found on Ebay. Finished after 60 years.
Now I have Scientific's America, but I see that there are no plans.. Any idea how to find/download the plans?
Thanks!
Nick
Found this on ebay. Looks like it has some plans...Screenshot_20211230-071120_Chrome.jpg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello to all!
Thanks!
Nick
Hallo @Nick Baker
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello to all!
Thanks!
Nick
Hallo @Nick Baker
Birthday-Cake

Hello to all!
Thanks!
Nick
Hallo @Nick Baker
Birthday-Cake

Back