• "Annual SOS Donation Drive Underway"
    Please consider making a Donation to SOS to support our growth and developement.
    https://www.paypal.me/DonateSOS
    Please check and read your email subject [Donations] from sosforums@shipsofscale.com for more details.

Amerigo Vespucci

paulmodel

I think this was the last kit model I built, now it's only scratch models. A beautiful ship belonging to the Italian navy. Cost about £500 (I do mean the kit) enjoyed the build but did not like working with the many metal parts. Paul

093.jpg

Snowy

Yeah I thought so awesome detail and well crafted
Cheers snowy

Snowy

Oh painful I live in Darwin australia and I would beg to see something like that
Unlucky you missed her

Ekis

Is it the Mantua / Panart 1:84 kit?
It is a very long adventure to build it: bravo for this result!
I had the chance to climb on it and be able to visit it quietly when he came to France a few years ago. I had all the time and very few visitors going there very early in the morning.

The crew was also very available and welcoming. The Italian officer cadets were all aware of sailing on a superb ship and one of the most beautiful 3 masts sailing still existing... :cool:

Vpirozzi

That is an old quality kit. Extremely detailed and a difficult build. Just the long boats alone as each one was a build of its own. Very nice work.

Vince P. Ship-1