Amerigo Vespucci

I am looking for to scale instructions for the rigging and masts for the Amerigo Vespucci.
Thanks Brian
Hallo Brian,
we have several building logs of the Amerigo Vespucci, so maybe you want to contact one or some of the modelers via PM
1.JPG

or you could contact our member Joachim, alias @shipshobbyist - the following links are showing his model

I am looking for to scale instructions for the rigging and masts for the Amerigo Vespucci.
Thanks Brian
Hi Brian, are you sill looking? I have a complete set of plans for the masts, the rigging ande the sails. Ive build the amerigo my self and the planns are left over now.

Harold Thanks. I am on the last leg of the rigging and have managed to get it sorted out.
Just confusing where the instructions call for black on running rigging as well as biege.
Cheers

Buongiorno Haroldjb, io sto cercando le tavole dell'alberatura e del sartiame del Vespucci, come possiamo fare??? Gentilmente fammi sapere al più presto. Grazie Pietro65

Hi Haroldjb, I'm looking for the Vespucci mast and rigging boards, how can we do it ??? Kindly let me know asap. Thanks Pietro65

Back