ANCRE 42ft LONGBOAT ARMED FOR WAR 1834 GERARD DELACROIX 1-24 (1-36)

With a little help from UWE's friend Didier Berti, I bought this monograph. 108 EURO / 118USD.
I chose scale 1-24, the same as Karl @Jeronimo built his model in.
1-24 Rigged Without Rig
Height: 50 11
Length: 15 15
Width: 99 55

CONTENTS:
A.jpg
1-36:
A1.jpg
BOOK:
BOOK (1).jpgBOOK (7).jpgBOOK (8).jpgBOOK (9).jpgBOOK (10).jpgBOOK (11).jpgBOOK (12).jpgBOOK (13).jpg
This monograph will to stay on the shelf for a long time before I start construction.
I want to get as much information and pictures as possible before I begin.
KNUT-

Don, the frames should be made over a pre-made mould, not one and one that we usually do, I will follow @jeranimo, his log.

Thanks for posting the details. It has piqued my interest as a first scratch build. I would like to check @jeranimo log but have no idea how to. Do you have a link?
Do you have plans for a build log?
Richard

Richard, you can find the build log by going into the profile of, @jeranimo, look for all the threads of jeranimo, I'm not very good with links.
This building will remain on the shelf for quite some time, I have other building projects in progress at the moment.
You can also find information about building these models at modelshipworld.
regards-

Thanks for posting the details. It has piqued my interest as a first scratch build. I would like to check @jeranimo log but have no idea how to. Do you have a link?
Do you have plans for a build log?
Richard
Here you Rich. This is work from Karl

Enjoy as much as we are!!! :)

CHALOUPE 1834 by Jeronimo
This is the thread, but I was unable to create a link.

Here is the Link, Knut

Thanks Jim, inspirational build log for anyone interested in these model, Jeranimo also points to other logs on modelshipword in this log.

Back