Ancre Monographies for sell. SOLD

Hello every one. I don't sell many of my books but seems that I have a couple of extras that I order some were down the line and figure I really don't need two extra books of the same thing. Guess my age is catching up with me. Any way they need a good home and figure if the price is right plus shipping I would send them to you. let me know if your interested, just text me and we can come up with a good price on both or individually. The two are L'Aurore a corvette of 1766, French version and the gun boat Chaloupe also the French version but has a English version with it. Both are in good shape as you can see in the photo. Thank you. Gary

DSC_0078.JPG

Interesting offer - Unfortunately I have them already, but for everybody maybe interested:
Here is the wonderful Planset Review of the L´AURORE, Pleasure Corvette 1766-1775 by Nicolas Ozanne, by our member Gérard Delacroix, @G. DELACROIX

and the gunboat "Chaloupe Armée en Guerre" 1835 also by Gérard Delacroix, one of the classic and basic small monographs - very good also as a beginner scratch built, because of the scale of 1:36 - BTW: in the meantime there are also scale 1:24 and even 1:18 at ancre available.

Back